We can assist component manufacturers design testing programs to collect data necessary for reliability modeling on the component or sub-component level. We can also use current testing data to model product ro component reliability and failure rates.
We can help support product design teams and quality departments monitor suppliers to assist the collection of reliability testing data needed for system level reliability modeling and failure predictions. We can usually do this for lower cost, and it frees up your internal reliability resources for higher value activities.
Analyses we perform include:
- System Reliability Modeling & Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Product and component test planning
- Reliability modeling to predict failure rates