We provide a wide range of specialized reliability engineering analysis that conforms with ANSI/AIAA S-102 Mission Assurance standards to provide a uniform framework for performing Safety, Reliability and Quality Assurance (SR&QA) risk management of aerospace products. Specific products and analysis includes:
- Reliability Program Plans (RPP)
- System Reliability Modeling & Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Critical Item Analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) design and implementation
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action Reporting (FRACAR)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Maintainability analysis
- Reliability program capability and maturity assessments
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM / R&M) engineering functions are necessary to sustain fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. These functions include utilizing historical data from field and depot level maintenance data sources to isolate and analyze aircraft functional system and logistics support deficiencies, performing field interviews to validate data findings, determining engineering support and technical data adequacy, documenting findings, and identifying appropriate solutions to improve airframe/system R&M.
The scope of the support effort includes a wide range of research, analyses, and technical expertise to include, but not limited to sustainment of Reliability & Maintainability, Mechanical System Integrity Program (MECSIP), Avionics Integrity Program (AVIP), System Obsolescence Research, Wiring Integrity Reliability Enhancement Strategy (WIRES), Component Life Assessment, Feasibility Studies, Critical Safety Items, Program Depot Maintenance, Functional Check Flight, Engineering Disposition Analysis, Aircraft Availability Analysis, and Configuration Management.